The futuristic sunglasses were created as a part of her role as a brand ambassador for the hallowed French fashion house; she is the first of Dior’s house ambassadors to design with them.
The collection is fittingly (and succinctly) called “Rihanna” and features six different colors, including a luxurious 24-karat gold-plated version that will sell for $1,950.
The Anti singer told WWD that she has always been inspired by the unique device LeVar Burton wears in Star Trek: The Next Generation.“I’ve always been obsessed with his eyewear, and when I got to Dior and saw all the materials I could play with, it all just came together,” she said.
See Rihanna modeling her sunglasses below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time