The futuristic sunglasses were created as a part of her role as a brand ambassador for the hallowed French fashion house; she is the first of Dior’s house ambassadors to design with them.
The collection is fittingly (and succinctly) called “Rihanna” and features six different colors, including a luxurious 24-karat gold-plated version that will sell for $1,950.
The Anti singer told WWD that she has always been inspired by the unique device LeVar Burton wears in Star Trek: The Next Generation.“I’ve always been obsessed with his eyewear, and when I got to Dior and saw all the materials I could play with, it all just came together,” she said.
See Rihanna modeling her sunglasses below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears