Brad Pitt came to the rescue Monday of a young fan who looked like she was going to be crushed by a crowd of fans.
The actor, 52, was taking a break during the filming of upcoming World War II movie Allied, when he took a break to greet fans in Spain’s Canary Islands, according to ABC. The fans had become over excited and a young girl was being pushed up against a fence.
Video of the incident shows Pitt pointing to the child before rushing over to the rescue with his two bodyguards. He then lifted her over the fence and can be seen comforting her until a medical team arrived.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time