Brad Pitt came to the rescue Monday of a young fan who looked like she was going to be crushed by a crowd of fans.
The actor, 52, was taking a break during the filming of upcoming World War II movie Allied, when he took a break to greet fans in Spain’s Canary Islands, according to ABC. The fans had become over excited and a young girl was being pushed up against a fence.
Video of the incident shows Pitt pointing to the child before rushing over to the rescue with his two bodyguards. He then lifted her over the fence and can be seen comforting her until a medical team arrived.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List