Nyle DiMarco, the deaf supermodel who previously rose to prominence winning America’s Next Top Model, has been crowned the victor of Dancing With The Stars, alongside his dancing partner Peta Murgatroyd.
DiMarco, who was a fan favorite throughout the show’s 22nd season, took the title at the end of Tuesday night’s season finale, writes the Hollywood Reporter.
“This is such an amazing feeling,” Murgatroyd, his partner, said. “I owe everything to [DiMarco].”
DiMarco has made a name for himself as an advocate for the deaf community.
“I’m ready to take the world by storm and have them look at me and say, ‘deaf people can dance,’” he told People via an interpreter earlier this year.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022