Attention anyone already brainstorming politically charged Halloween costumes: A Brooklyn couple is selling giant vagina costumes for charity, according to Page Six—and they’ve taken to modeling the eye-catching outfits all over New York City.
The couple, who is part of the group Conceived in Brooklyn, says they’re using the costumes to raise awareness about reproductive health. $10 from the sale of each vagina costume will support the charity “50 Cents. Period,” which donates sanitary napkins to women and girls in India.
You can have your very own wearable vagina costume for $150. (If you’re ordering for Halloween, be sure to place your order by July 1—the costumes are all made by hand.)
See the full gallery from Conceived in Brooklyn’s colorful photo shoot on Page Six.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving