Attention anyone already brainstorming politically charged Halloween costumes: A Brooklyn couple is selling giant vagina costumes for charity, according to Page Six—and they’ve taken to modeling the eye-catching outfits all over New York City.
The couple, who is part of the group Conceived in Brooklyn, says they’re using the costumes to raise awareness about reproductive health. $10 from the sale of each vagina costume will support the charity “50 Cents. Period,” which donates sanitary napkins to women and girls in India.
You can have your very own wearable vagina costume for $150. (If you’re ordering for Halloween, be sure to place your order by July 1—the costumes are all made by hand.)
See the full gallery from Conceived in Brooklyn’s colorful photo shoot on Page Six.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World