There’s no doubt that Serena Williams is one of the greatest tennis players in the world. Her string of championship wins at the world’s top tennis tournaments proves that. Even tennis icon Chris Evert called her the greatest of all time, and that was before she saw her hit a canister off of a guy’s head with precision aim.
Williams recently teamed up with YouTube sports sensations Dude Perfect to show that her tennis skills aren’t just for scoring aces off of Maria Sharapova, but for smacking water balloons off of strings and nailing a moving target with a perfectly-aimed lob.
This video just proves what we already knew—Serena Williams is a total badass. Although that time she chased down the guy who tried to steal her phone and when she ordered an espresso mid-match like it was no big deal also gave us a hint.
[H/T Daily Dot]
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working