When Benedict Cumberbatch was asked to stop by Sesame Street, the star of PBS’ Sherlock probably had no idea that those adorable Muppets were setting up a face-off between Sherlock Holmes and his mortal enemy, Moriarty.
In the latest clip from Sesame Street, the Sherlock star is forced into a confrontation with Moriarty’s Muppet alter-ego Murray-arty, who challenges Cumberbatch to solve a tricky mystery that requires comparing apples and oranges.
The conundrum must be a real brain teaser because Cumberbatch has no choice but to spoil the illusion that he is Sherlock Holmes and is forced to call in back up. Luckily Sesame Street‘s very own Count is able to come and save the day. Find out if the combined brainpower of these two masterminds can crack the case by watching the Internet’s new favorite video.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out