When Benedict Cumberbatch was asked to stop by Sesame Street, the star of PBS’ Sherlock probably had no idea that those adorable Muppets were setting up a face-off between Sherlock Holmes and his mortal enemy, Moriarty.
In the latest clip from Sesame Street, the Sherlock star is forced into a confrontation with Moriarty’s Muppet alter-ego Murray-arty, who challenges Cumberbatch to solve a tricky mystery that requires comparing apples and oranges.
The conundrum must be a real brain teaser because Cumberbatch has no choice but to spoil the illusion that he is Sherlock Holmes and is forced to call in back up. Luckily Sesame Street‘s very own Count is able to come and save the day. Find out if the combined brainpower of these two masterminds can crack the case by watching the Internet’s new favorite video.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow