When Benedict Cumberbatch was asked to stop by Sesame Street, the star of PBS’ Sherlock probably had no idea that those adorable Muppets were setting up a face-off between Sherlock Holmes and his mortal enemy, Moriarty.
In the latest clip from Sesame Street, the Sherlock star is forced into a confrontation with Moriarty’s Muppet alter-ego Murray-arty, who challenges Cumberbatch to solve a tricky mystery that requires comparing apples and oranges.
The conundrum must be a real brain teaser because Cumberbatch has no choice but to spoil the illusion that he is Sherlock Holmes and is forced to call in back up. Luckily Sesame Street‘s very own Count is able to come and save the day. Find out if the combined brainpower of these two masterminds can crack the case by watching the Internet’s new favorite video.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization