Rihanna — who re-confirmed that she was the queen of everything with a soulful rendition of her song, “Love on the Brain” during the show — enjoyed the performance in a way that his Royal Purpleness would no doubt have appreciated: by doing the dab as Stevie Wonder and Madge belted out “Purple Rain.”
All hail Rih. May we live life as fabulously as she does.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time