For weeks, Frozen fans have been petitioning Disney to give Elsa a girlfriend in the movie’s sequel. And now, #GiveElsaaGirlfriend supporters know that Idina Menzel supports their mission.
“I think it’s great,” Menzel told ET Sunday while on the Billboard Music Awards red carpet. “Disney’s just gotta contend with that. I’ll let them figure that out.”
Menzel, who is the voice of Elsa, says she will love the character regardless of what Disney ultimately decides.
“No matter what,” Menzel said, adding Elsa “changed my life.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time