For weeks, Frozen fans have been petitioning Disney to give Elsa a girlfriend in the movie’s sequel. And now, #GiveElsaaGirlfriend supporters know that Idina Menzel supports their mission.
“I think it’s great,” Menzel told ET Sunday while on the Billboard Music Awards red carpet. “Disney’s just gotta contend with that. I’ll let them figure that out.”
Menzel, who is the voice of Elsa, says she will love the character regardless of what Disney ultimately decides.
“No matter what,” Menzel said, adding Elsa “changed my life.”
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms