In the latest update of “random holidays no one ever wanted to exist,” today is National Send a Nude Day—if you believe Twitter trends.
While there’s not necessarily anything wrong with taking nude pictures—live your best life, even if it’s best lived naked!—the potentially pressuring hashtag and some of the responses to it are enough to make anyone a little queasy.
Still, you can celebrate this “holiday” in many artful ways. We’re here to help with some ideas.
- Your bare arm (it’s 65 degrees outside!)
- The snagged pair of nude hose that your mom made you buy for your last job interview
- Tom Ford lipstick in “Sable Smoke”
- Your still-dry-and-cracked-from-winter elbow (sexy!)
- Essie in “ballet slippers”
- A Naked mole rat (yup, it’s real, and it’s a mammal)
- A Sphynx cat
- An uncooked whole chicken
- A zoomed-in shot of your forehead—bonus points if you’re having a stress-related breakout
- Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette
- Botticelli’s The Birth of Venus
We’ll see you at the next made-up holiday (our calendars are looking at you, National Burger Day).
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases