Warning: This post contains spoilers for the sixth season of Game of Thrones.
While directly asking the Game of Thrones cast about the show seems to not get you anywhere, making your questions a game apparently will.
Right after the series’ Hollywood premiere in April, stars Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark), Maisie Williams (Arya Stark), Isaac Hempstead Wright (Bran Stark), Dean-Charles Chapman (Tommen Baratheon) and Liam Cunningham (Ser Davos Seaworth) sat down with Yahoo! to play “Two Truths and a Lie” — a game that sounds exactly like what it is.
And while their answers may have seemed random at the time, a closer look — especially now that the HBO drama’s sixth season is well underway — reveals some interesting possibilities for what’s to come.
In particular, the two actresses were more forthcoming with potentially spoiler-filled information. Here’s what each had to say:
1. “Ramsay dies.”
2. “Lady Stoneheart returns.”
3. “Arya checks three people off her list.”
1. “Arya goes to Westeros, back over the sea.”
2. “Arya is in the trailer more times than people have realized, because they don’t realize it’s her.”
3. “Arya doesn’t cross any more names off her list.”
Read More: Here’s Why Game of Thrones‘ Introduction of a New Red Woman May Be Significant
Regardless of which of these statements end up being true, the rest of season six looks to be as jam-packed with action as ever. That is, as long as they weren’t just pulling a Kit Harington (Jon Snow) and lying about everything.
“The Door,” the fifth episode of Game of Thrones‘ sixth season, airs Sunday at 9 p.m. EST on HBO.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases