Warning: This post contains spoilers for the sixth season of Game of Thrones.
While directly asking the Game of Thrones cast about the show seems to not get you anywhere, making your questions a game apparently will.
Right after the series’ Hollywood premiere in April, stars Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark), Maisie Williams (Arya Stark), Isaac Hempstead Wright (Bran Stark), Dean-Charles Chapman (Tommen Baratheon) and Liam Cunningham (Ser Davos Seaworth) sat down with Yahoo! to play “Two Truths and a Lie” — a game that sounds exactly like what it is.
And while their answers may have seemed random at the time, a closer look — especially now that the HBO drama’s sixth season is well underway — reveals some interesting possibilities for what’s to come.
In particular, the two actresses were more forthcoming with potentially spoiler-filled information. Here’s what each had to say:
1. “Ramsay dies.”
2. “Lady Stoneheart returns.”
3. “Arya checks three people off her list.”
1. “Arya goes to Westeros, back over the sea.”
2. “Arya is in the trailer more times than people have realized, because they don’t realize it’s her.”
3. “Arya doesn’t cross any more names off her list.”
Regardless of which of these statements end up being true, the rest of season six looks to be as jam-packed with action as ever. That is, as long as they weren’t just pulling a Kit Harington (Jon Snow) and lying about everything.
“The Door,” the fifth episode of Game of Thrones‘ sixth season, airs Sunday at 9 p.m. EST on HBO.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer