In the wake of her scheduled performance at Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards being cancelled due to an ongoing legal dispute with Dr. Luke and Kemosabe Records, Kesha took the stage at Los Angeles’ Orpheum Theater Wednesday night to sing a cover of Bob Dylan’s “It Ain’t Me Babe.”
Read More: Why Kesha’s Court Case Matters to All Women
The 29-year-old Warrior artist joined Ben Folds for the encore of his concert and brought down the house with an orchestral rendition of the folk ballad — the song she had planned to sing at the awards ceremony.
Watch the full performance below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism