The U.S. presidential election might be months away, but Cards Against Humanity has already prepared for the possibility of presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump winning the White House.
The maker of the card game — described as “a party game for horrible people” — announced and promptly sold out of the “Donald Trump Bug-Out Bag” on Wednesday, according to the company’s website and Twitter.
Each of the $25 prepacked duffle bags holds over a dozen items “hand-picked to help you survive the collapse of civilization after Donald Trump is elected President.” It includes food rations, a hand-crank radio, a gas mask and an application to become a permanent resident of Mexico.
All 10,000 bags also include a Donald Trump–themed expansion pack to the popular fill-in-the-blanks card game. One of the 25 cards reads: “Donald Trump’s first act of president was to outlaw ____.” It is only a matter of time before you find out if your predictions become reality.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time