Christina Aguilera‘s powerhouse vocals are some of the most recognizable in the biz, but she can also flex those pipes to give spot-on impressions — case in point, her recent appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres show, where she sang in the style of Whitney Houston, Beyoncé and more during a game of Head’s Up.
The Voice coach had 60 seconds to impersonate or describe a range of divas, which ran the gamut from Madonna to Adele. This gave us small but mighty samplings of Aguilera’s takes on hits like Rihanna’s “Work” and Katy Perry’s “I Kissed A Girl.” However, Aguilera lost the game in the end when she couldn’t sing or name any of Barbra Streisand’s songbook.
Watch Christina Aguilera’s many uncanny impersonations below.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time