Christina Aguilera‘s powerhouse vocals are some of the most recognizable in the biz, but she can also flex those pipes to give spot-on impressions — case in point, her recent appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres show, where she sang in the style of Whitney Houston, Beyoncé and more during a game of Head’s Up.
The Voice coach had 60 seconds to impersonate or describe a range of divas, which ran the gamut from Madonna to Adele. This gave us small but mighty samplings of Aguilera’s takes on hits like Rihanna’s “Work” and Katy Perry’s “I Kissed A Girl.” However, Aguilera lost the game in the end when she couldn’t sing or name any of Barbra Streisand’s songbook.
Watch Christina Aguilera’s many uncanny impersonations below.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body