Warning: This post contains spoilers from the sixth season of Game of Thrones.
The fourth episode of Game of Thrones‘ sixth season began with one of the most uplifting scenes in the show’s history, as long-separated siblings Sansa Stark and Jon Snow were finally reunited at the Wall. However, many viewers were fixated on a moment between two other characters during the sequence.
Sansa was, of course, accompanied by her sworn protector, Brienne of Tarth, who almost immediately locked eyes with Wildling leader Tormund Giantsbane upon entering the courtyard of Castle Black. And thus a new fan-favorite couple was born.
The pair even shared a second charged glance during a later scene, causing the Internet to go crazy. Many took to Twitter to share their thoughts about the potential romance.
Read More: The Real Story Behind Daenerys Targaryen’s Fire Immunity on Game of Thrones
“The Door,” the fifth episode of Game of Thrones‘ sixth season, airs Sunday at 9 p.m. EST on HBO.
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement