A Florida man’s first demand after waking from a 47-day coma earlier this month was… Taco Bell.
“I want Taco Bell,” Jake Booth told his family and doctors gathered at his bedside, USA Today reports.
Booth, a 35-year-old Army veteran, had been hospitalized for pneumonia in February when he had a heart attack and slipped into a coma. The request would take 22 days to fill as Booth could not eat solid food immediately. Last week, his Taco Bell desire was finally quenched with eight-and-a-half crunchy tacos from Taco Bell.
The company even provided some swag and a hand-written note.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction