Sound all the alarms — Drake has done the unthinkable. After making an appearance on Thursday’s episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, the Views artist went home and shaved his face, erasing all evidence of the beard his fans have come to know and love.
Drizzy reportedly committed the atrocious act in preparation for his double-duty stint as host and musical guest on this weekend’s Saturday Night Live, according to his now-deleted Instagram. “Beard making an epic comeback in 2 weeks….only for you [SNL],” he captioned the photo.
In response to this bold move, people have taken to Twitter to express their distaste for his newly clean-shaven mug.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body