Almost exactly a year after the release of his collaborative album Surf, Chance the Rapper has dropped a new mixtape, called Coloring Book.
The Chicago rapper’s new fourteen-track project is his third solo mixtape. Smooth and subtly cerebral, it showcases contributions from a diverse host of musicians, including Justin Bieber, T-Pain, and Kanye West. (The 23-year-old Chance, who has worked with West before, told Interview Magazine that he “found out [he] wanted to be a rapper” after discovering West’s 2004 debut album The College Dropout.)
Coloring Book is available to stream and download on Apple Music, but a player widget featuring the mixtape is available at Consequence of Sound, which reported the release Thursday night.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart