Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has responded to accusations that the social network’s “trending” list has been suppressing conservative media, saying his team is conducting a full investigation and has not yet found any evidence of the alleged manipulation.
“If we find anything against our principles, you have my commitment that we will take additional steps to address it,” Zuckerberg wrote in a Thursday Facebook post.
“The reason I care so much about this is that it gets to the core of everything Facebook is and everything I want it to be,” Zuckerberg wrote in his post. “Every tool we build is designed to give more people a voice and bring our global community together.”
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy