Burger King recently opened a spa in one of its Helsinki locations, featuring saunas and steam rooms.
The restaurant’s 15-person sauna, according to its website, is ideal for social gatherings, birthday parties and other events.
A separate 10-person sauna is decked out with a 48-inch television. Other than the steam rooms, visitors can relax in the media lounges where amenities include a 55-inch television, Playstation 4 area, and laundry room.
In case patrons get hungry during their steam, Whoppers are accessible both in the sauna and restaurant — though you have to book your spa trip in advance.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time