Madonna will deliver a tribute to Prince at this year’s Billboard Music Awards, according to the event organizers.
The Queen of Pop’s participation was announced Wednesday and she is expected to honor her longtime friend, collaborator and one time boyfriend Prince Rodgers Nelson.
The legendary musician passed away in late April, shocking the world. Upon hearing of his death, Madonna posted a tribute on Instagram.
Details of the awards show tribute are expected to remain a secret, according to Billboard. The ceremony will air live on Sunday, May 22 from Las Vegas
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022