One month ago, New Zealand’s Auckland Zoo got a whole lot cuter with the birth of a pair of Nepalese red pandas. Along with offering cuteness, though, the cubs also offer hope for a species threatened by habitat loss and illegal poaching. The twins are considered a valuable addition to the international breeding program for this species.
Visitors to the zoo can see the cubs’ parents and their older brother, but will have to wait until March to sneak a peek at the twins themselves.
Here are some photos of the twins being precious:
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time