Star Wars fans, at least the honest ones, have long accepted a stark truth about the series—Han Solo is the best part of the whole darn thing.
Now there’s a supercut that gets rid of all of the unnecessary actors in the Star Wars saga, from the whining Luke Skywalker to the blustery C3PO to the adamantly unfriendly Princess Leia. There’s not even an overly emo Kylo Ren anywhere in sight. Instead the clever editor left Han Solo as the star of the film, finally giving fans a chance to revel in all of Han’s gloriously sarcastic space cowboy antics and razor-edged one liners.
The short supercut shows Han’s evolution from mercenary on a mission to the devoted father that appears in The Force Awakens, and even gives a hint to the roots of the parody Twitter account Bad Father Han Solo.
Hopefully Alden Ehrenreich, who will reportedly play the infamous space smuggler in an upcoming Star Wars spinoff, will watch and learn.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement