Jimmy Fallon joked with Jodi Foster on Monday about Robert DeNiro not being much of a talker, saying that it was “a baptism of fire” having the Oscar-winning actor as his first ever-guest on the Tonight Show.
Foster commiserated with Fallon explaining that when DeNiro took her under his wing while on set on the 70s film Taxi Driver, he would run his lines with her and then “just stare.” Foster was 13 at the time.
Watch the full clip in the video above.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time