On Sunday night’s episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian West confirmed that baby Yeezys are definitely in the works. The reality television celebutante announced that the sneakers will be arriving late this summer in one of the show’s scenes with her sisters.
“Baby Yeezys are going to be launched in August,” Kardashian West said. “The black ones and the original blue-and-cream mix.” She also mentioned that the sneaker might be released in pink as well.
This isn’t the first time that baby Yeezys have made an appearance; Kardashian West posted an Instagram of pairs of tiny custom Yeezys last year that were made exclusively for her daughter North West, the only official pairs made for kids at that time.
She later posted a Snapchat of son Saint West wearing a pair of Yeezy Boosts on Easter Sunday.
If these baby Yeezys are anything like their grownup predecessors, there’s no doubt that they’ll be selling out, even at a steep price point — Sneaker News reported that the baby Boosts will be retailing for about $120 a pop. So if you’re looking to cop a pair of Yeezys for your little one, you might want to start saving now.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up