When Chris Hemsworth couldn’t find a cake worthy of his daughter, he did what any average mom, dad or Thunder God would do—he stepped into the kitchen and whipped up his own.
When a bakery dared to tell the Thor star that they didn’t have time to bake the cake, Hemsworth decided to “smash one out” himself. The actor was clearly proud of his pastry work, which he dubbed “La TRex al la chocolate,” posting a picture of his dino-themed masterpiece to his Instagram account.
His wife, actress Elsa Pataky, was impressed with his efforts, too, posting a photo showing off her husband’s ability to beat eggs, whip batter and throw down the cake-baking gauntlet.
This isn’t the actor’s first time in the kitchen. A few weeks ago, after the premiere of The Huntsman: Winter’s War, Pataky caught him whipping up a late night snack for his daughter, proving that there are super dads around the world, and apparently in Asgard, too.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears