You’ll want to play Uncharted 4 for a bunch of reasons. Among them: its more expansive areas, slick puzzles and superb gunplay. But something I wasn’t expecting to care about is how beguiling this game cane be—and you can see why in my latest TIME Plays video above.
As I wrote in my review: “Naughty Dog’s known for bringing processors to their knees, but what the Santa Monica-based studio accomplished here—less a show of raw power than of painterly engineering—verges on sublime.” More:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Matt Peckham at email@example.com