Students in Lenae Madonna’s first grade class at the Leman Manhattan Preparatory School in New York were assigned to fill out questionnaires about their moms for this year’s Mother’s Day, so they could reflect on everything they love about their moms, from mac and cheese dinners to cuddle-filled movie nights.
Watch the video above to learn what these kids love about their moms.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up