Students in Lenae Madonna’s first grade class at the Leman Manhattan Preparatory School in New York were assigned to fill out questionnaires about their moms for this year’s Mother’s Day, so they could reflect on everything they love about their moms, from mac and cheese dinners to cuddle-filled movie nights.
Watch the video above to learn what these kids love about their moms.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List