Students in Lenae Madonna’s first grade class at the Leman Manhattan Preparatory School in New York were assigned to fill out questionnaires about their moms for this year’s Mother’s Day, so they could reflect on everything they love about their moms, from mac and cheese dinners to cuddle-filled movie nights.
Watch the video above to learn what these kids love about their moms.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time