If your name is Emma or Noah, you’re in good company: those were the top baby names of 2015.
According to data released Friday by the Social Security Administration, those two names topped the list for the second year in a row. It was Noah’s third year in the No. 1 spot.
There are two new additions to the list this year— Benjamin for boys and Harper for girls, each in the No. 10 spot.
Here is the full top 10 list for boys:
And here is the full list for girls:
Now try this TIME interactive to find out what your name would be if you were born today.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement