If your name is Emma or Noah, you’re in good company: those were the top baby names of 2015.
According to data released Friday by the Social Security Administration, those two names topped the list for the second year in a row. It was Noah’s third year in the No. 1 spot.
There are two new additions to the list this year— Benjamin for boys and Harper for girls, each in the No. 10 spot.
Here is the full top 10 list for boys:
And here is the full list for girls:
Now try this TIME interactive to find out what your name would be if you were born today.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving