For those getting excited about the prospect of ‘Magic Mike Live,’ an in-the-flesh spin-off of the hit movies that’s coming to Las Vegas next year, the film’s star has offered a sneak peak.
Channing Tatum tweeted on Thursday evening a picture of the show’s cast — abs and all.
Earlier this week, Tatum announced on Facebook that the show would be hosted by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, starting March 2017.
It’s a partnership with Cosmopolitan magazine, and the actor is soliciting feedback from fans. “God knows, we have enough gentlemen’s clubs in this world, so let’s start the first ‘gentle-ladies club’… or maybe not so gentle, depends on what you’re into,” he says in a video posted on Twitter. “I don’t know. We need to know — we’re not mind readers.”
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body