Johnny Manziel, the former Cleveland Browns quarterback accused of assaulting his then girlfriend Colleen Crowley, was ordered by a judge in Texas on Thursday to cease all contact with her, People reported.
According to People, Judge Roberto Canas of the Dallas County Criminal Court told the NFL star that he was also banned from having firearms in his possession.
Manziel was indicted for misdemeanor assault in April following the alleged domestic-violence incident in January, where he allegedly hit Crowley several times.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time