From the people who brought you Coachella comes a music festival that is sure to excite classic rock fans everywhere: Desert Trip. The event will take place for the first time from Oct. 7 to 9 at the Empire Polo Grounds in Indio, Calif., according to an announcement made by Goldenvoice—the organizers of Coachella—on Tuesday.
Featuring performances by six rock ‘n’ roll legends, the three-day mega-concert is a headliners-only event. Bob Dylan and The Rolling Stones will open the festival on Friday, followed by Neil Young and Paul McCartney on Saturday, and The Who and Roger Waters on Sunday.
Desert Trip tickets go on sale Monday, May 9 at 10 a.m. PST.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve