After deleting every post from their social media pages and erasing all content from their website over the past two days, Radiohead has returned to the Internet with two Instagram videos. The first clip was posted in the early hours of the morning on Tuesday and features 15 seconds of a stop-motion bird chirping. The band then followed that up with a second animated video showing a group of masked men with swords circling around a woman tied to a tree.
Read More: Radiohead Has Disappeared From the Internet
While the meaning behind these posts remains cryptic, many fans see this reappearing act as a sign that the Thom Yorke-led group will soon drop their ninth album.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up