Adele and Beyonce are among the women featured on this year’s 50 Most Powerful Moms list by Working Mother magazine.
This list includes women across the world who are making their mark on industries including politics, entertainment and philanthropy.
Beyonce was chosen for being a “force of nature” who became the most-nominated woman in Grammy history and is “never at a loss for ways to add to her revenue stream” as a businesswoman.
Adele, who joined the list this year, was chosen for ruling the charts and having an “organic power in her charm and down-to-earth demeanor.”
Other women who made the list includes fashion designer Tory Burch, YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki, Chelsea Clinton, Ivanka Trump and Facebook COO and Lean In author Sheryl Sandberg.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve