Model Kate Upton and Detroit Tigers’ starting pitcher Justin Verlander are engaged.
The 23-year-old Sports Illustrated model donned her ring at the 2016 Met Gala on Monday and also confirmed the engagement to E! News.
“I’m really excited, he asked me right before season started so we’ve been keeping it on the down low for quite a while,” Upton exclusively told E! News. “So I’m excited to finally be able to share it with the world!”
Upton and the 33-year-old sports star have been dating for three years and are in no rush to set a wedding date. “We are enjoying the engagement period,” she told E! News.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State