This morning, royal ginger and noteworthy feminist Prince Harry met up with gender equality devotee and confirmed heartthrob Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in what might have been the most attractive meeting of world leaders ever.
But it wasn’t just a photo op to bless us with their good looks and manly handshakes, however — although we’re not complaining — Trudeau and Harry met up to discuss the 2017 Invictus Games, which will be held in Toronto.
The Invictus Games are an international sporting event for injured soldiers and veterans that was founded by Prince Harry after he spent time serving in the British Army.
While the two leaders joined forces to talk about the 2017 games, this year’s competition (which has already sparked a playful Twitter beef between the Obamas and the Queen) will start on May 8 in Orlando, Fla.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was