This morning, royal ginger and noteworthy feminist Prince Harry met up with gender equality devotee and confirmed heartthrob Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in what might have been the most attractive meeting of world leaders ever.
But it wasn’t just a photo op to bless us with their good looks and manly handshakes, however — although we’re not complaining — Trudeau and Harry met up to discuss the 2017 Invictus Games, which will be held in Toronto.
The Invictus Games are an international sporting event for injured soldiers and veterans that was founded by Prince Harry after he spent time serving in the British Army.
While the two leaders joined forces to talk about the 2017 games, this year’s competition (which has already sparked a playful Twitter beef between the Obamas and the Queen) will start on May 8 in Orlando, Fla.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023