This morning, royal ginger and noteworthy feminist Prince Harry met up with gender equality devotee and confirmed heartthrob Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in what might have been the most attractive meeting of world leaders ever.
But it wasn’t just a photo op to bless us with their good looks and manly handshakes, however — although we’re not complaining — Trudeau and Harry met up to discuss the 2017 Invictus Games, which will be held in Toronto.
The Invictus Games are an international sporting event for injured soldiers and veterans that was founded by Prince Harry after he spent time serving in the British Army.
While the two leaders joined forces to talk about the 2017 games, this year’s competition (which has already sparked a playful Twitter beef between the Obamas and the Queen) will start on May 8 in Orlando, Fla.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body