This morning, royal ginger and noteworthy feminist Prince Harry met up with gender equality devotee and confirmed heartthrob Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in what might have been the most attractive meeting of world leaders ever.
But it wasn’t just a photo op to bless us with their good looks and manly handshakes, however — although we’re not complaining — Trudeau and Harry met up to discuss the 2017 Invictus Games, which will be held in Toronto.
The Invictus Games are an international sporting event for injured soldiers and veterans that was founded by Prince Harry after he spent time serving in the British Army.
While the two leaders joined forces to talk about the 2017 games, this year’s competition (which has already sparked a playful Twitter beef between the Obamas and the Queen) will start on May 8 in Orlando, Fla.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time