This marks the sixth time in a row that one of Beyoncé’s solo albums has debuted at No. 1, making her the first artist to ever top the list with her first six albums. Beyoncé also enjoyed the biggest week in music units and sales of 2016, selling 653,000 units (485,000 of which were pure album sales) in just one week.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving