Officials at Kensington Palace said Princess Charlotte received gifts and cards from people in 64 countries, according to the AP.
President Barack Obama was among her well-wishers, dropping off a jigsaw puzzle and stuffed animal that looks like Bo, the White House dog, during the President’s state visit to London last week.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau sent a book and a snowsuit, and British Prime Minister David Cameron gave a collection of Hans Christian Andersen fairy tales.
Other gifts included a silver rattle from the president of Mexico, blankets and woolen goods from New Zealand, and silk figurines from China.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow