Prince William and Kate Middleton’s daughter Charlotte celebrated her first birthday Monday with a trove of gifts fit for, well, a princess.
Officials at Kensington Palace said Princess Charlotte received gifts and cards from people in 64 countries, according to the AP.
President Barack Obama was among her well-wishers, dropping off a jigsaw puzzle and stuffed animal that looks like Bo, the White House dog, during the President’s state visit to London last week.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau sent a book and a snowsuit, and British Prime Minister David Cameron gave a collection of Hans Christian Andersen fairy tales.
Other gifts included a silver rattle from the president of Mexico, blankets and woolen goods from New Zealand, and silk figurines from China.
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Why Pence Launched His Presidential Bid in Iowa
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk