After waiting more than 10 months to find out whether Jon Snow is actually dead or not, at least one Game of Thrones fan has had enough. Sophie Turner — who plays Sansa Stark on the HBO drama — shared a photo on Instagram Friday of an absolutely delicious looking cake she received (presumably) from a viewer hoping to learn the truth about the former Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch’s fate. “Bribery,” she captioned the picture.
That cake would certainly persuade us to reveal our G.o.T. secrets — if we had any, of course.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'