After Drake debuted his highly-anticipated album Views on Thursday night, listeners everywhere began feeling an onslaught of emotions. As they listened to Drizzy’s sweet voice sing heavy-hearted lyrics such as, “Mixing vodka and emotions, tapping into your emotions / Dry cry cause I’m hopeless,” many felt compelled to take to Twitter to express their inner turmoil.
Some spoke of feelings they didn’t even know they had:
Read More: Now You Can Add a Tiny Drake to Any Photo
While others tried to decipher the meaning behind the 6 God’s tear-jerking words:
Keep calm and continue listening to Drake, everyone.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This