After Drake debuted his highly-anticipated album Views on Thursday night, listeners everywhere began feeling an onslaught of emotions. As they listened to Drizzy’s sweet voice sing heavy-hearted lyrics such as, “Mixing vodka and emotions, tapping into your emotions / Dry cry cause I’m hopeless,” many felt compelled to take to Twitter to express their inner turmoil.
Some spoke of feelings they didn’t even know they had:
Read More: Now You Can Add a Tiny Drake to Any Photo
While others tried to decipher the meaning behind the 6 God’s tear-jerking words:
Keep calm and continue listening to Drake, everyone.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.