It’s only April and 2016 has already been a banner year for Leonardo DiCaprio. In the past four months alone, he has won his long-awaited Academy Award, been named to TIME’s list of 100 Most Influential People and now, taken the most perfect selfie of all time.
After delivering a speech on climate change at the UN General Assembly in New York last week, the 41-year-old actor stopped to take a selfie in support of December’s Paris Agreement. Luckily, there was also someone there to capture the moment right after he snapped the iconic shot. As Leo glances at the photo, his expression says it all.
We hope he finally understands what all the fuzz has been about these past 20 years.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out