Since Beyoncé debuted Lemonade on Saturday, she has not publicly commented on the message behind the 12-track visual album. But at the opening show of her Formation World Tour in Miami Wednesday night, the singer put to rest some of the rumors about the current status of her and Jay Z’s marriage.
After wowing the crowd with performances of new songs such as “Sorry” and “Formation,” and throwbacks like “Countdown” and “Run the World,” Bey finished the show by dedicating fan-favorite “Halo” to her husband — who was in the audience — and daughter. “I want to dedicate this song to my family,” she said. “Thank you guys for supporting me. I wanna dedicate this song to my beautiful husband. I love you so much. Blue [Ivy], I love you so much.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at email@example.com