Earlier this week Drake tweeted the cover art for his hotly anticipated new album, Views From the Six, which will debut on Apple Music today. The cover features proud Canadian Drake casually sitting on the edge of Toronto’s CN Tower, some 1500 feet up in the air. (Don’t worry, it was almost definitely photoshopped.)
After his “Hotline Bling” video produced some of the best dancing memes the Internet has ever seen, the rapper likely realizes that creative minds are hungry for more. So it should come as no surprise that the image of the tiny singer has inspired the Internet, with miniature Drakes popping up all over the place.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science