Earlier this week Drake tweeted the cover art for his hotly anticipated new album, Views From the Six, which will debut on Apple Music today. The cover features proud Canadian Drake casually sitting on the edge of Toronto’s CN Tower, some 1500 feet up in the air. (Don’t worry, it was almost definitely photoshopped.)
After his “Hotline Bling” video produced some of the best dancing memes the Internet has ever seen, the rapper likely realizes that creative minds are hungry for more. So it should come as no surprise that the image of the tiny singer has inspired the Internet, with miniature Drakes popping up all over the place.
Now, interactive media production company and art collective The Young Astronauts has made it incredibly easy to add Drake to any image thanks to its Drakes Views site. Go forth and Drake it up.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space