Earlier this week Drake tweeted the cover art for his hotly anticipated new album, Views From the Six, which will debut on Apple Music today. The cover features proud Canadian Drake casually sitting on the edge of Toronto’s CN Tower, some 1500 feet up in the air. (Don’t worry, it was almost definitely photoshopped.)
After his “Hotline Bling” video produced some of the best dancing memes the Internet has ever seen, the rapper likely realizes that creative minds are hungry for more. So it should come as no surprise that the image of the tiny singer has inspired the Internet, with miniature Drakes popping up all over the place.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving