“I just visited the set and everything about it felt like home. Seeing Stars Hollow, I realized I had missed it way more than I had thought,” The Boss star and TIME 100 honoree said during the TIME 100 Gala, which celebrates the influencers on the magazine’s annual list.
“I think it’s going to be great,” McCarthy added of the reboot as she walked into the dinner.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science