The U.K. dubstep producer DJ Artwork has become a hero online for appearing to successfully order Dominos pizza during a train ride from Glasgow to Sheffield.
The showman documented the stunt on Twitter, where he tweeted that he called Domino’s after finding out that Pizza Hut was too busy to take the order. Footage of the delivery at the Darlington railway station is below.
He does not seem to be the first entertainer to pull off this stunt. Two years ago, stand-up comedian Chris Ramsey ordered a Domino’s pizza to his train from London to Newcastle.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms