After a top-secret meeting at Trump Tower earlier this month, Megyn Kelly has landed an in-depth interview with Donald Trump, according to the New York Post.
Trump and Kelly have had a testy relationship over the course of the campaign, after Kelly asked Trump about his comments about women during the first Republican debate. Since then, Trump has repeatedly tweeted insults about Kelly, suggested she had “blood coming out of her wherever,” and even cancelled his appearance at a debate Kelly was moderating in March.
Kelly went to Trump Tower on April 13 for an in-person meeting with the GOP frontrunner, to “clear the air,” as she put it. Looks like we’ll be able to see their new dynamic when the interview airs on May 17.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving