After a top-secret meeting at Trump Tower earlier this month, Megyn Kelly has landed an in-depth interview with Donald Trump, according to the New York Post.
Trump and Kelly have had a testy relationship over the course of the campaign, after Kelly asked Trump about his comments about women during the first Republican debate. Since then, Trump has repeatedly tweeted insults about Kelly, suggested she had “blood coming out of her wherever,” and even cancelled his appearance at a debate Kelly was moderating in March.
Kelly went to Trump Tower on April 13 for an in-person meeting with the GOP frontrunner, to “clear the air,” as she put it. Looks like we’ll be able to see their new dynamic when the interview airs on May 17.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart