Beyoncé stunned her fans on Saturday when she dropped her newest album Lemonade on Tidal, which featured lyrics about her husband’s possible infidelity.
The superstar set the Internet ablaze with speculations on whether her relationship with husband Jay Z would last, with song lyrics like “looking at my watch he should have been home. I regret the day I put that ring on.”
Several social media users posted memes illustrating reactions Jay Z could have while watching the newly released Lemonade video. It debuted Saturday on HBO and featured tennis star Serena Williams and actress Zendaya.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This