Tidal subscribers, get in formation.
During the broadcast of her HBO special Lemonade, Beyoncé made her album of the same title available. The 12-song set, which includes the single, “Formation,” that Beyoncé performed at this year’s Super Bowl, is the first full album from the singer since her self-titled album dropped in late 2013.
Songs from the album were unveiled for the first time during the special, which the singer described as a “visual album” in the credits. Lemonade features collaborations with Kendrick Lamar, Jack White, James Blake and the Weekend.
The album is available here.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022