Tidal subscribers, get in formation.
During the broadcast of her HBO special Lemonade, Beyoncé made her album of the same title available. The 12-song set, which includes the single, “Formation,” that Beyoncé performed at this year’s Super Bowl, is the first full album from the singer since her self-titled album dropped in late 2013.
Songs from the album were unveiled for the first time during the special, which the singer described as a “visual album” in the credits. Lemonade features collaborations with Kendrick Lamar, Jack White, James Blake and the Weekend.
The album is available here.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate