They’re now all jamming in heaven, but once upon a time, Michael Jackson, James Brown and Prince shared a stage on earth.
The three music legends performed together at one of Brown’s concerts in 1983, where the King of Pop and its Prince were both in the audience. Brown first cajoled Jackson up to the stage from within the crowd, and then — around the 1:40 mark in the above video — says Jackson “insisted that I introduce Prince.”
Right from his entry on piggyback from a fellow audience member, to a crazy guitar solo that ends with him shirtless, watch as Prince completely steals the show.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer