The Prince of Wales read the extract from Shakespeare’s play Henry VIII. During a BBC broadcast, Prince Charles read: “She shall be, to the happiness of England, an aged princess; many days shall see her, and yet no day without a deed to crown it.”
The Prince personally chose the reading with Artistic Director of the Royal Shakespeare Company Greg Doran, the BBC reports.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This